Friday, March 29, 2013

Countryside Rugby

Rugby Pembroke College Cambridge

Snow has fallen on the daffodils and it seems winter might last forever, but once in February we had a warm day and I took some photographs. I'm not that into rugby, but I really enjoyed the afternoon and it does photograph well.


Rugby Pembroke College Cambridge

Rugby Pembroke College Cambridge

Rugby Pembroke College Cambridge

Rugby Pembroke College Cambridge

Rugby Pembroke College Cambridge

Rugby Pembroke College Cambridge

Rugby Pembroke College Cambridge

Rugby Pembroke College Cambridge

Rugby Pembroke College Cambridge

Rugby Pembroke College Cambridge

Rugby Pembroke College Cambridge

Incidentally, I'm likely over the next few months to focus this blog more on photos than words. I've been fairly busy being a graduate student, and that's likely to continue, plus I've decided I need to focus less on travel writing and more on poetry and its ilk. 

I did review Ocean Liner Posters for the current issue of Print Quarterly (pp. 76-77), and have written a few articles for Untapped Cities recently (and am working on some more). I've also written a chapter in a book coming out later this year, but I'll wait until it's in shops before giving more details on that.


Rugby Pembroke College Cambridge\

No comments:

Post a Comment